BRAND SPOTLIGHT: ANUJA TOLIA JEWELRY






 A few years ago while working at a trunk show at Bloomingdale's in NYC I had the chance to meet jewelry designer Anuja Tolia. I instantly fell in love with her handmade jewelry soon as I laid my eyes on it. Not to mention she is also a gorgeous and intelligent woman! Since a few years back when I met her I've always kept my eye on her line through Instagram and Facebook. We recently had the chance to reconnect again and her new pieces are so elegant and fashion-forward. What girl doesn't love affordable jewelry that is of great quality?! Well allow me to share her exquisite line...


Aunja Tolia Jewelry company is based out of Manhattan, New York. They offer earrings, bangles, necklaces, and rings. The line is composed of mixed metals like rose gold, gold, & silver. Pieces are embellished with Swarovski Crystals and some are created with exotic gems & stones. Anuja says she gets her inspiration to create the line from her "love for Indian Artisan-ship with Western flare." My two favorite pieces from her collection is the Snowflake ring and the Pearl Drop necklace. The Snowflake ring is so beautifully crafted in gold & rose gold lined with crystals. The Pearl Drop necklace is 14K gold plated and it just flows so elegantly down the chest.
SNOWFLAKE RING




PEARL DROP NECKLACE









 You can buy her pieces directly from her site ANUJA TOLIA JEWELRY and/or find it at trunk shows.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment