Studded w/ Time!

I'm definitely embracing the stud and denim trend going on. For a fun yet edgy look on a summer day I decided to wear a pair of studded denim shorts and a studded crop top with a cute watch!

Urban Vintij has the cutest handmade studded denim shorts, tops, vests and more! If you check out their site I'm positive you'll find something you love and want to buy it! If you love keeping up with the latest stud trend Urbanvin-Tij.com is the must place to shop! They also customize anything to your choice! Courtesy of Jennifer Suarez the owner of Urban Vintij I got the studded cut off shorts with the blue steel top.

Also paired the outfit with a white and silver watch from Modifywatches.com! Thanks to the owner Aaron Schwartz he sent me the beautiful watches himself. I love it and I also got a pink one as well. Go to Modifywatches.com for different styles and colors of watches!

Check out some pictures below! Hope you like what you see! xoxo



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment