NATURAL CURLY HAIR TRANSFORMATION

 It all started about a few months and ago. I found myself sitting in my living room staring at the walls just thinking damn I'm not getting any younger. I wasn't panicking but I just felt the need to do something new and realizing that it's really time to start taking better care of myself.

Although, I know everything is a process I just knew there was something I needed to change. Yes, I know the typical change for most people is changing your hair and as most my hair has been through many ups and downs. This feeling came over me and I was completely over having black and dark brown hair so I decided to go back to blonde even though I knew it's not exactly healthy for my hair. I know adding color to my hair is damaging but if you know how to take care of it then it will withstand the chemicals. So I went back to some blonde and I'm loving it but I still felt the need to do something else. One night as I always do, I was searching YouTube for random things. While searching I came across these natural curly hair Queens like Frogirl Ginny, The Find Guru, Jaelah Majette, and many more. Something inside me triggered and at that moment I decided to never use heat again. I wanted to embrace the REAL me.
 

I then immediately started searching all natural hair products that are good for curly hair. I didn't want to have to use hair spray or mousse anymore like I used to when I was a teenager whenever I left my hair curly. I came across brands like Shea Moisture and Maui Moisture. They both have amazing shampoos, conditioners, hair smoothies, and more. Maui moisture became my holy grail product over the last couple months. I also started to trim my hair every other month(still in transition phase.) It’s so much healthier than it was the beginning of this year. Having long straight hair is nice but having short healthy hair is even better. 
 


Embracing the true me is the best decision I’ve made! #FroLife

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment