NIGHTTIME SKIN-CARE ROUTINE


I decided to share my nighttime routine. I've been asked a few time about what products I use on my face and body, so I would like to share. Now I know that depending on what type of skin you have will determine the type of products you use. My skin is very sensitive especially being that I have eczema on my body not so much on my face. Yes, I am aware eczema is a touchy subject to some. However depending on how severe it is there is a way to control it. Such as changing the way your diet and/or using certain skin products as I do. Luckily I took the initiative to find moisturizers that help calm my skin.

First thing I like to do after a long day is grab my Neutrogena night calming makeup wipes and remove all of my makeup off my face. What I love about these wipes is that they aren't so harsh on my skin as most other makeup wipes I've used. Soon as I remove my make up I like to use Neutrogena's Clear Pore cleanser. Clear helps extra with oil control, clear breakouts, and helps with blackheads. With this cleanser it can also be used as a mask about 3x a week. So on a night that I am using it as a mask I will dampen my face a little with water then evenly spread the product onto my face and leave it on for 5-8 minutes. When I start to feel a cooling sensation I will start the shower and move onto the next step.

Soon as I step into the shower I will wash the mask off. I then like to wash my skin using Dove's hypoallergenic unscented sensitive skin beauty bar. My favorite body wash used to be Caress Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating body wash. But I just can't use it anymore because my skin can handle all the ingredients in it. Since using Dove sensitive skin my eczema has calmed down a lot and doesn't flare up as much anymore. Definitely noticed a huge difference with my skin now.

Once I get out of the shower and dry off I like to use CeraVe which is a water based - oil free moisturizer for all over the body. This has been the most important part of my nighttime routine. CeraVe has helped so much with clearing up my eczema on my legs and arms.I can also use it on my face and it will not clog my pores. It's the perfect product and I don't have to use a bunch of different products for my face and body. The moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, smooth, and calm. Being like I can use it on my face I do like to use It Works Preventage moisturizing gel around my eyes. It lessens the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and it's smooth for around my eyes.

All of these products have been a life saver for me. I was feeling so insecure about my skin till I did some research and found out about these products. You can buy them at places like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, & Ulta and they range from $5 to $20. Super affordable! Hope this helps someone who is looking for products to help with eczema or very dry skin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment