4 KEYS TO CREATING A HAPPY LIFE


There's been a huge change in my life over the past 6 months. I've grown so much and I'm so proud of myself. I've never been this happy in my life. It's feeling like a whole new start to the rest of my life. Happiness has always been the goal but I admit I always fell short of that until now.

Below there are the 4 key things that helped me acquire the happiness I currently have....


  • BE MORE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
  • I used to spend money like nobody's business on clothes, make-up, and other material things. Then I'd be stuck at home not being able to go out once in a while with my friends. But now I've set and locked myself into a budget. Using apps like MINT and even my bank has a mobile banking app with a budget feature to help me keep track. So now don't have to worry about not having extra money left over after pay rent or bills or going out with friends.
  • CUT OFF ANY NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE
  • I've always had 1 best friend(now I have 3) but even with having 1 best friend growing up I would still find myself hanging around other people who were a bad influence and/or had a negative view on everything about life or me. So I began to realize that it wasn't healthy for me to continue to be around those type of people. I reevaluated everyone(including family) and everything. I cut out everything and everyone negative in my life and now I only have a select few I keep close to me. So it's all positive people with positive energy.
  • LOVE & TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST
  • First of all let me admit I am a selfish person. Not exactly sure when it began but it's just the way I am now and I've accepted it. It has definitely helped with my happiness. Don't get me wrong, I care about my family as well as my friend and I always make sure they are good. They always know I'm a text or phone call away if they ever need or want anything. I just like to make sure that I'm good and everything with my home life is taken care of since I live alone. I do that because you have to take care of yourself in order to be there for other people. So always be sure to take care of yourself and love yourself for everything that you currently are!
  • BALANCE YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE
  • Yes, we all know work can have you all annoyed, frustrated, and keep you mad for the rest of the day. Vice versa. However I learned to completely shut off work so as it hits 6pm. So anything that has to do with work whether is negative or positive stays at work. Just like anything that has to do with my personal life stays in my personal life. Before I used to let everything affect everything and I would find myself feeling overwhelmed and extremely unhappy. But not anymore once I found that perfect balance between the two.


Overall I just see that these 4 things are very important. As long as I keep doing what I'm doing nobody can change my happiness. Everybody should be happy, it helps you out so much especially when it comes to setting goals for yourself. Hope these 4 key things work for you as well!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment