JEWELZ BY JAI ACCESSORIES

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but ya girl been a busy little lady lately! I'm slowly creeping back into my blogging game! I came back for a specific reason to let you know about my latest findings on clothes and jewelry and more!

Let me get straight to the point with this post! As you know "JEWELZ BY JAI" is my new jewelry sponsor she has the cutest jewelry/accessories! She recently sent me a courtesy package with 3 Midi Rings (my FAV btw), 1 simplicity hand chain, and 1 cleopatra earcuff! These items are too cute! soon as I opened the package I fell in love!

Let me just show you! I know you're all anxious to see all the pics below! ;-)



The Midi Rings come in both Gold & Silver as seen below!


INSTAGRAM: @JBJRAI
TWITTER: @JBJRAI


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment