Suhbou Couture!

We all know everybody is loving the new "Arm Candy" trend! Well I know I do! I recently came across www.suhboucouture.com while shopping online.

Suhbou Couture is owned and operated by Jewelry Designer Sandro Sanchez. Suhbou has some unique bracelets and they are created with a wide variety of beads such as wood, metal, crystal, precious and semi-precious stones, along with various natural and synthetic stringing materials! Each amazing piece can be custom made for you to fit your personality!



Let me just show you the to die for pieces I recieved from the talented Sandro Sanchez! Below are pictures of the bracelets I had taken while on vacation in Punta Cana, DR! You will be wanting some Suhbou Couture bracelets after you see these picures!!! Enjoy!! xoxo








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment