NEW YEARS EVE OOTN


New Years Eve outfits are always important. I see it as the outfit you chose defines your year and how you feel as a person. I chose to wear these cute suspender pants from WINDSOR. The straps are adjustable so they won't fall off your shoulders while you wear them. I pair these pants with an off the shoulder top from FOREVER 21 along with some combat heeled boots from GUESS. I think this out is classy and cute. It's not over the top and it's a little sexy since the shoulders are exposed. I got so many compliments on this outfit on NYE. So I wish you all a blessed 2018! xoxo

Black Dress Pants(couldnt find but similar) - windsorstore.com/BlackDress-Pants - $32.90
Ribbed Button Top(couldnt find but similar) - forever21.com/top_blouses - $35.00
Garrin Heeled Combat Boots - guessfactory.com/Garrin - $59.00





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment