OFF THE SHOULDER OOTD


I have a thing for off the shoulder sweaters this season as you can see. This is one from MISSGUIDED is one of my favorite sweaters in my closet right now and they always have discount codes available! You can dress it up or dress it down but I chose to dress is down with a pair of FASHION NOVA jeans and a classic pair of CONVERSE. You can't go wrong with this OOTD. Simple and affordable outfits are my thing! Below are things to these items!

GRAY OFF THE SHOULD SWEATER - missguidedus.com/off-shoulder-sweater - $31
BLACK CANOPY JEANS - fashionnova.com/products/canopy-jeans-black - $32.99
CONVERSE ALLSTAR HIGH TOPS - store.nike.com/all-star-high-top - $55




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Nice post, I love these types of articles always inspire me to go ahead. They are selling nice clothes. If you want to purchase the same types of clothes online on discount rate, you can click on our link. Here you can buy all of the women's clothes.
    Women Skirts
    Women leggings
    Women Top
    Women Short Sleeve Bamboo Top
    Women Short Sleeve T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete